Chicago Region SCCA – Regional Autocross/Solo Series
Applies To All Events At Rt 66 Raceway, Joliet, IL
Enter at Gate 12 off of Schweitzer Rd
- 7:30 – 8:15 AM – Registration
- 7:35 – 8:40 AM – Tech Inspection
- 7:40 – 8:45 AM – Worker Assignment
- 8:45 AM – Novice Course Walk
- 9:00 AM – Driver’s Meeting
- 9:15 AM – First Car Off
The course will be open for walking until the driver’s meeting begins.
- $60 for Late/On-Site Regular Registration — Cost Includes SCCA Weekend Membership
- $55 for Early Regular Registration (closes two days before event at midnight) — Cost Includes SCCA Weekend Membership
- $50 for Late/On-Site SCCA Member Registration – $10 discount for SCCA Members!
- $40 for Early SCCA Member Registration (closes two days before event at midnight) – $15 discount for SCCA Members!
NOTE: All competitors are required to have proof of a valid SCCA membership. Anyone who does not have an annual membership card on their person will be required to purchase a weekend membership on-site.
SUPPLEMENTAL EVENT RULES
- The entry limit for this event is 170. Entries beyond the prescribed limit will be added to a wait list and will be prioritized in order of receipt. On site registration will only occur if the entry limit has not been reached.
- Pre-registration is strongly recommended. Refunds in the form of credits available with advanced notice of 24 hours or more.
- There will be a $30.00 charge for checks returned due to insufficient funds.
- All competitors MUST be in line for Registration by 8:00 AM. It is STRONGLY recommended that drivers that have not run with Chicago Region SCCA before be in line PROMPTLY at 7:30! If you do not have a valid SCCA Membership Card or valid Weekend Membership Form and able to display it, you must first go to the Membership station!
- All competitors must be able to display a valid drivers license.
- Everyone must sign Waiver forms. Minors must have a Minor Waiver form signed by both parents. Any parent not in attendance must have their signature notarized.
- The event will be conducted according to the SCCA Solo Rules and Chicago Region Supplementals (this list). Participants are encouraged to become familiar with the SCCA Solo Rules, particularly section 1.4 EVENT OPERATING RULES. The rule book may be found on the SCCA website, in the Solo – Cars and Rules section.
- All cars must be in the Tech line (or must have completed Tech Inspection) by 8:40 a.m. to be eligible to run. Please have your car number and class properly displayed before putting your car into the Tech line, and bring your helmet. Annual Tech is available for those eligible.
- Snell 2005 or newer helmets and seat belts are required. Loaner helmets will be available with a Driver’s Licence as collateral.
- Adequate mufflers are required on all cars. A sound limit of 100dB measured at 50 ft. in accordance with Appendix I of the SCCA Solo Rules will be enforced.
- Alcoholic beverages and narcotics are absolutely prohibited. Violators will be disqualified and ejected from the event site with no refund. Drivers are responsible for their crew and guests.
- Chicago Region does not allow passengers that are not registered competitors during competition runs.
Still have questions?
Please feel free to contact our autocross chairman.