2016 PDX Schedule Set
Posted March 1, 2016
It may still be cold out, but summer and track-day season will be here in just a few short months. If you haven’t driven in a Performance Driving Experience (PDX), make 2016 the year you take your street car on track.
Racers and advanced PDX drivers are invited to become PDX instructors. A good way to start is to attend the SCCA CenDiv Spring Training on Saturday, March 19, in Milwaukee. You can register at msreg.com/CendivST2016. Instructors drive in Chicago Region events for a greatly reduced fee and are eligible for an incentive payout at the end of the year.
Mark your calendars for fun on track:
- Friday, May 27, 5 p.m., Autobahn Country Club South Course
- Friday, June 10, 5 p.m., Autobahn Country Club South Course
- Friday, July 8, 5 p.m., Autobahn Country Club North Course
- Monday, July 18, Full Day Club Trial and PDX with Milwaukee Region, Blackhawk Farms Raceway
- Sunday, August 14, 5 p.m., Autobahn Country Club South Course
- Sunday, Sept. 11, 4 p.m., Autobahn Country Club South Course
- Grand Subaru Invitational, TBA – instructors needed (and drive for free)
Registration will open on motorsportreg.com at least a month before each event. For more information on becoming an instructor, contact Jim Marinangel (Jim.Marinangel@mchenrysavings.com) or Erik Vandermey (firstname.lastname@example.org). For information on the PDX program, contact Roger Vilmur (email@example.com).