- This event has passed.
April 29 @ 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Chicago Region SCCA – Regional Autocross/Solo Series
Applies To All Events At Rt 66 Raceway, Joliet, IL
Enter at Gate 12 off of Schweitzer Rd
- 7:15 – 8:15 AM – Registration
- 7:20 – 8:30 AM – Tech Inspection
- 7:15 – 8:40 AM – Worker Assignment
- 8:40 AM – Novice Course Walk
- 9:00 AM – Driver’s Meeting
- 9:15 AM – First Car Off
We typically finish up around 5:00 PM.
There will be a hard registration cut off at 8:15 AM on the day of the event. You are *required* to be prompt if you expect your pre-registration to hold! Showing up after that doesn’t allow you time to walk the course. Drivers not familiar with the course often get lost and slow the event down which isn’t fair to others, and the waitlist is filled starting at 8:15 AM.
Online registration closes at 6 PM two days before the event (e.g. 6 PM Friday before a Sunday event)
Entry fees shown below effective 01/01/2023
- $90 for On-Site Regular Registration — Cost Includes SCCA Weekend Membership
- $77 for Week Of Regular Registration — Cost Includes SCCA Weekend Membership
- $72 for Early Regular Registration — Cost Includes SCCA Weekend Membership
- $70 for On-Site SCCA Member Registration — $20 discount for SCCA Members!
- $57 for Week Of SCCA Member Registration — $20 discount for SCCA Members!
- $52 for Early SCCA Member Registration — $20 discount for SCCA Members!
NOTE: All competitors are required to have proof of a valid SCCA membership. Anyone who does not have an annual membership card on their person will be required to purchase a weekend membership on-site.
Chicago Region SCCA Solo Supplemental Regulations (effective 1/1/2020)
SUPPLEMENTAL EVENT RULES
- The entry limit for this event is 170. Entries beyond the prescribed limit will be added to a wait list and will be prioritized in order of receipt. On site registration will only occur if the entry limit has not been reached.
- Pre-registration is strongly recommended. Refunds in the form of credits available with advanced notice of 24 hours or more.
- There will be a $30.00 charge for checks returned due to insufficient funds.
- All competitors MUST be in line for Registration by 8:00 AM. It is STRONGLY recommended that drivers that have not run with Chicago Region SCCA before be in line PROMPTLY at 7:30! If you do not have a valid SCCA Membership Card or valid Weekend Membership Form and able to display it, you must first go to the Membership station!
- All competitors must be able to display a valid drivers license.
- Everyone must sign Waiver forms. Minors must have a Minor Waiver form signed by both parents. Any parent not in attendance must have their signature notarized.
- The event will be conducted according to the SCCA Solo Rules and Chicago Region Supplementals (this list). Participants are encouraged to become familiar with the SCCA Solo Rules, particularly section 1.4 EVENT OPERATING RULES. The rule book may be found on the SCCA website, in the Solo – Cars and Rules section.
- All cars must be in the Tech line (or must have completed Tech Inspection) by 8:40 a.m. to be eligible to run. Please have your car number and class properly displayed before putting your car into the Tech line, and bring your helmet. Annual Tech is available for those eligible.
- Snell 2005 or newer helmets and seat belts are required. Loaner helmets will be available with a Driver’s Licence as collateral.
- Adequate mufflers are required on all cars. A sound limit of 100dB measured at 50 ft. in accordance with Appendix I of the SCCA Solo Rules will be enforced.
- Alcoholic beverages and narcotics are absolutely prohibited. Violators will be disqualified and ejected from the event site with no refund. Drivers are responsible for their crew and guests.
Still have questions?
Please feel free to contact our autocross committee.
Joliet, IL 5-Day Weather
Autox Results PAX/wp-content/Solo/2023/event-1-PAX.html
Autox Results Class/wp-content/Solo/2023/event-1-class.html
Chicago Region Meeting Schedules
Board of Directors – meets on the second Wednesday of the month (invitation only)
Competition Committee – typically meets on the first Monday of the month
Autocross Committee – typically meets on the 3rd Wednesday of the month
Track Day Committee – typically meets the 4th Wednesday of the month.
General Membership – Third Wednesday of the month in October, November, January, February, March, and April