- This event has passed.
September 18, 2021 @ 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Race Day Schedule:
- 7:15 – 8:15 AM – Registration
- 7:20 – 8:30 AM – Tech Inspection
- 7:15 – 8:40 AM – Worker Assignment
- 8:40 AM – Novice Course Walk
- 9:00 AM – Driver’s Meeting
- 9:15 AM – First Car Off
The course will be open for walking until the driver’s meeting begins.
We typically finish up around 5:00 PM
There will be a hard registration cut off at 8:15 AM on the day of the event. You are *required* to be prompt if you expect your pre-registration to hold! Showing up after that doesn’t allow you time to walk the course. Drivers not familiar with the course often get lost and slow the event down which isn’t fair to others, and the waitlist is filled starting at 8:15 AM.
Online registration closes at 6 PM two days before the event (e.g. 6 PM Friday before a Sunday event)
- $65 for On-Site Regular Registration — Cost Includes SCCA Weekend Membership
- $60 for Week Of Regular Registration — Cost Includes SCCA Weekend Membership
- $55 for Early Regular Registration — Cost Includes SCCA Weekend Membership
- $50 for On-Site SCCA Member Registration — $15 discount for SCCA Members!
- $45 for Week Of SCCA Member Registration — $15 discount for SCCA Members!
- $40 for Early SCCA Member Registration — $15 discount for SCCA Members!
NOTE: All competitors are required to have proof of a valid SCCA membership. Anyone who does not have an annual membership card on their person will be required to purchase a weekend membership on-site.
What do I do when I get there…
- New Driver Liaisons will be available throughout the event if you should have any questions/concerns. Please ask at registration and listen to announcements made throughout the morning.
- Arrive at event site between 7:00 AM and 7:30 AM
- Listen for announcements made regarding the New Driver Liaisons and New Drivers
- Proceed to registration (Refer to Registration)
- Return to car, make car race ready and proceed to Technical Inspection. (Refer to Technical Inspection)
- Return car to paddock and proceed to start of course to get work assignment. (Refer to Registration)
- Walk the course.
- Meet New Driver Liaison near the start of course for New Driver Course Walk at 9:05am
- We run rain or shine in all kinds of temperatures. However, the event will be temporarily suspended while lightning is observed in the immediate area. Please bring appropriate rain/cold/hot/sunny weather gear. Make sure you also bring something to cover and/or secure your gear while it is not in your car (plastic garbage bags or a tarp).
Autox Results PAX/wp-content/Solo/2021/Event-7-PAX.html
Autox Results Class/wp-content/Solo/2021/Event-7-Class.html
Chicago Region Meeting Schedules
Board of Directors – meets on the second Wednesday of the month (invitation only)
Competition Committee – typically meets on the first Monday of the month
Autocross Committee – typically meets on the 3rd Wednesday of the month
Track Day Committee – typically meets the 4th Wednesday of the month.
General Membership – Third Wednesday of the month in October, November, January, February, March, and April